The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2015 of 181 marketers for B2B companies around the world. Respondents were asked to list the top challenges their organization faces without any options or prompts by the researchers.
Some 13% of respondents say increasing brand awareness is a top marketing challenge, and the same percentage list budget constraints.
Other major challenges cited include doing a better job with digital marketing (10%), launching new products (7%), and limited staff (6%).
Respondents say the top challenges their B2B company faces overall are building market share (62% cite among their top five challenges), innovating products/services (59%), and retaining customers/increasing loyalty (54%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2015 of 181 marketers for B2B companies around the world. Respondents were asked to list the top marketing challenges their organization faces.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- 10 Ways to Improve Customer Experience [Infographic]
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- Three Steps to Personalizing the Overall Customer Experience
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession
- The Most Important Elements of a B2B Multichannel Strategy
- Eight Myths of Marketing Automation