The report was based on data from a survey of 500 B2B marketers at the manager level or higher who work at companies with more than 250 employees.
A quarter of respondents say their organization's digital B2B advertising fails to meet expectations all of the time, and 45% say their ads fail to meet expectations some of the time; 21% say their digital ads mainly meet expectations, and 8% say they always meet expectations.
Nearly half (48%) of B2B marketers agree strongly that their digital ads reach unintended audiences, and 47% agree somewhat.
Some 46% of respondents say they struggle with measuring ROI, and 44% say their long sales cycle is a major challenge.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 500 B2B marketers at the manager level or higher who work at companies with more than 250 employees.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- B2B Tech Marketers' Budget Expectations for 2024
- How to Scale Your Paid Search Ads: The Dual-Axis Framework
- The Paid Channels Marketers Plan to Increase Spend On in 2024
- LinkedIn Advertising Benchmarks: Maximizing Your Campaign's Potential
- How B2B Marketers Can Tap Into Out-of-Home Transit Advertising
- Ad Tech Report: Is the Medium Rectangle's Era Over?