What is the median salary of email marketers in the United States? How does pay vary by age and gender?
To find out, Only Influencers surveyed 145 email marketers in the US (50% of respondents were men; 50% women).
Respondents' roles range from executives in charge of marketing to directors/managers and delivery experts (see the full report for median salary by title).
The salaries of the email marketers surveyed range from $17,250 to $300,000, with the median falling at $82,000.
These are the median salaries by age group for the email marketers surveyed:
Age 20 - 29: $55,000
Age 30 - 39: $93,000
Age 40 - 49: $107,000
Age 50 - 59: $101,000
Male email marketers have a median salary of $90,000; female email marketers have a median salary of $75,000.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 145 email marketers in the US (50% men; 50% women). Respondents' roles range from executives in charge of marketing to directors/managers and delivery experts.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Why Employees Are Hesitant to Ask for a Raise [Infographic]
- The Power of Second Chances in B2B Marketing: Kellie Walenciak on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How CMOs Can Use AI to Make Career-Changing, Strategic Business Impact
- How Well Do Senior Marketers Understand AI?
- The 20 Companies That Produce the Most CEOs [Infographic]
- Are Businesses Planning to Give Their Employees Raises in 2024?