Which professionals have the biggest influence on discussions about digital marketing on Twitter?
And who has the most impactful conversations about the topic?
To find out, Onalytica used its Influencer Marketing Software to analyze more than 1.5 million tweets posted by 114,000 users between December 15, 2015 and February 29, 2016 that included the terms "digital Marketing" or "digitalmarketing."
The researchers discovered a highly engaged digital marketing community in which top influencers and brands have regular, frequent interactions with each other.
Jeff Bullas (@jeffbullas) of Jeffbullas.com has the highest influencer score for the digital marketing topic, the analysis found. That implies he has the strongest network and the most impactful discussions about digital marketing on Twitter.
Check out the list below to see the rest of the top 10 influencers, and the full report to see the top 100.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of more than 1.5 million tweets posted by 114,000 users between December 15, 2015 and February 29, 2016 that included the terms "digital Marketing" or "digitalmarketing."
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Three Social Media PR Tips for Driving B2B Brand Visibility
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show