The report was based on data from a survey of more than 450 marketers in India, most of whom are employed by large companies. Respondents work for firms in a wide range of industries, including e-commerce (17% of those surveyed), media/entertainment (12%), IT (11%), and financial services/insurance (10%).
Below, key findings from the report.
Areas of Investment
Respondents say their biggest areas of digital investment this year are social media (61% plan to increase spend), search (43%), and email marketing (40%).
Some 46% of respondents say they garner the most customer engagement from their social media efforts, and 33% say email sparks the most engagement.
More than half (57%) of marketers in India say their company has a blog; the same proportion say their company is creating content for social media.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 450 marketers in India, most of whom are employed by large companies.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Avoid These Six 'Kisses of Death' in Business Development to Keep Your Marketing Funnel Alive
- A Privacy-First World Won't Hurt Your Customer Relationships, It Will Transform Them: Kipp Bodnar on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Are Doing in 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Use Buyer Reviews in B2B Marketing
- Event-Led Growth, A Powerful B2B Marketing Strategy: Mark Kilens on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- NFTs: From Collectibles to Brand Engagement