The Surge Report was based on an analysis of the content consumption behavior of visitors to 2,500 B2B websites (4 billion monthly interactions).
The researchers examined which content topics were being looked at compared with established benchmarks. Each topic was assigned a Surge Score of between zero (not trending) to 100 (highly in demand).
Marketing dashboards are the hottest area of interest with B2B marketers, garnering a Surge Score of 90.
Lead generation is second (85), followed by telemarketing, QR codes, and social media monitoring (80 each).
About the research: The Surge Report was based on an analysis of the content consumption behavior of marketers on 2,500 B2B websites (4 billion monthly interactions).
Continue reading "Trending Content Topics in B2B Marketing" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021
- What Are You Going to Do About Your Outdated B2B Buyer Personas?
- Wonderfully Weird Ideas: Scott Trobaugh and Cliff Lewis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Senior Marketers Are (Very) Optimistic About the US Economic Outlook
- How to Create Successful B2B Relationships