The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April 2016 of 13,000 NSHSS members (past or current students with high grades and leadership/community service experience) age 15-32. All respondents were college-bound high school students, currently enrolled college students, or college graduates.
St. Jude's Children's Hospital ranks as the third most desirable employer, followed by The Walt Disney Company, local hospitals, the FBI, BuzzFeed, Apple, the CIA, and Amazon.
Some 70% of respondents say a flexible schedule is important in a workplace; 60% say good benefits are important.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April 2016 of 13,000 NSHSS members (past or current high-performing students with leadership and community service experience) age 15-32.
Continue reading "The Top 20 Companies Millennials Want to Work For" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Become an Innovative B2B Marketer: Integrating Innovation Into Professional Development Plans
- The B2B Forum 2020 Edition of Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 15 Career Lessons From Successful Founders [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Negotiating a Better Salary [Infographic]
- Six Tips for Moving From B2B Marketer to Solutions Architect (And Why You Should)