The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April 2016 of 13,000 NSHSS members (past or current students with high grades and leadership/community service experience) age 15-32. All respondents were college-bound high school students, currently enrolled college students, or college graduates.
St. Jude's Children's Hospital ranks as the third most desirable employer, followed by The Walt Disney Company, local hospitals, the FBI, BuzzFeed, Apple, the CIA, and Amazon.
Some 70% of respondents say a flexible schedule is important in a workplace; 60% say good benefits are important.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April 2016 of 13,000 NSHSS members (past or current high-performing students with leadership and community service experience) age 15-32.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Why Employees Are Hesitant to Ask for a Raise [Infographic]
- The Power of Second Chances in B2B Marketing: Kellie Walenciak on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How CMOs Can Use AI to Make Career-Changing, Strategic Business Impact
- How Well Do Senior Marketers Understand AI?
- The 20 Companies That Produce the Most CEOs [Infographic]
- Are Businesses Planning to Give Their Employees Raises in 2024?