The report was based on data from a survey conducted between March and April 2016 of 500 respondents who work in marketing roles at companies with at least 500 employees (67% B2C, 33% B2B). About half of the respondents work for companies with 1,000 or more employees .
Some 22% of respondents say television is a top priority marketing channel over the next six to 12 months; 16% say social media is a top priority marketing channel.
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Some 34% of enterprise marketers say increasing brand awareness is their top strategic priority this year; 32% say building customer loyalty is their top priority.
Website marketing is the most used channel by enterprise marketers (84% us it); social media is second (78%), followed by print (65%) and email (60%).
Print, television, and radio are used more by B2C enterprises as marketing channels compared with B2B enterprises; content marketing is used more by B2B enterprises than by B2C enterprises.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted between March and April 2016 of 500 respondents who work in marketing roles at companies with at least 500 employees (67% B2C, 33% B2B).
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 10 Biggest Emerging Global Risks According to Experts