The report was based on a study in which users were asked to complete tasks on multiple CRMs that were representative of how most sales teams use the systems.
Participants were asked to complete both usability tasks (create a lead, set a reminder to follow-up, generate a report, etc.) and customer service tasks (configure a pipeline, access training documents, contact a support specialist, etc.).
Teamgate received the highest user-friendliness score (100 out of 100). Less Annoying CRM ranked second, followed by Close.io, Pipedrive, and Base.
Check out the infographic below to see the full results of the study.
About the research: The report was based on a study in which users were asked to complete tasks on multiple CRMs that were representative of how most sales teams use the systems.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How to Rev Up the B2B Account-Based Demand Engine to Accelerate Results
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]
- Empowering Sales Success—The Role of Marketing in Sales Enablement: Owen Richards on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Nicolas Cage Can Teach Us About the Challenger Sale
- Your Guide to B2B Appointment-Setting for Better Sales
- The State of B2B Sales in 2023