The report was based on an analysis conducted in August 2016 of digital marketing job postings on Indeed and LinkedIn for major US cities. The researchers determined which cities had highest total number of postings, then used census data to determine the number of openings per capita.
San Francisco has the most per capita digital marketing job postings (.53 per 1,000 people), the analysis found; Seattle ranks second, followed by New York, Austin, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Denver, Minneapolis, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Dallas, Philadelphia, and Houston.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis conducted in August 2016 of digital marketing job postings on Indeed and LinkedIn for major US cities.
Continue reading "The 15 Best Job Markets for Digital Marketers" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- LinkedIn's Top Companies to Work for in 2022 [Infographic]
- The Top Challenges Women Face in Revenue-Generating Roles
- The Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data on Marketing Jobs: 'The Great Reshuffle' Is Real
- How Employers Can Foster a Stronger Culture and Reduce Burnout
- The State of B2B Marketing Training