The report was based on an analysis conducted in August 2016 of digital marketing job postings on Indeed and LinkedIn for major US cities. The researchers determined which cities had highest total number of postings, then used census data to determine the number of openings per capita.
San Francisco has the most per capita digital marketing job postings (.53 per 1,000 people), the analysis found; Seattle ranks second, followed by New York, Austin, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Denver, Minneapolis, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Dallas, Philadelphia, and Houston.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis conducted in August 2016 of digital marketing job postings on Indeed and LinkedIn for major US cities.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Negotiating a Better Salary [Infographic]
- Six Tips for Moving From B2B Marketer to Solutions Architect (And Why You Should)
- Five Tips for Avoiding Decision Fatigue During a Job Search [Infographic]
- How to Grow Your Professional Network in the Digital-Only Era
- Four Things Introverts Can Teach Us About Networking