San Francisco and Seattle are the cities in the United States with the strongest job markets for digital marketers, according to a recent report from MarketPro.
The report was based on an analysis conducted in August 2016 of digital marketing job postings on Indeed and LinkedIn for major US cities. The researchers determined which cities had highest total number of postings, then used census data to determine the number of openings per capita.
San Francisco has the most per capita digital marketing job postings (.53 per 1,000 people), the analysis found; Seattle ranks second, followed by New York, Austin, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Denver, Minneapolis, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Dallas, Philadelphia, and Houston.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis conducted in August 2016 of digital marketing job postings on Indeed and LinkedIn for major US cities.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Career Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen The Right Career: Christoph Trappe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Responsibilities and Backgrounds of Copywriters
- Want to Beat the Average CMO Tenure? Remake Your Role.
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data: The 10 Most In-Demand Marketing and Sales Skills