Two-thirds of B2B marketers say they are conducting content-enabled campaigns—digital campaigns in which content is the primary value offer rather than a product/service—according to recent research from SnapApp and Demand Gen Report.
The report was based on data from a survey of 100+ B2B marketers.
Some 41% of respondents say content-enabled campaigns have 20-30% higher open rates than traditional campaigns; 13% say content-enable campaigns have open rates that are more than 30% higher than traditional campaigns.
Some 41% of respondents say content-enabled campaigns have 5-10% higher click-through rates than traditional campaigns; 25% say content-enabled campaigns have 10-20% higher click-through rates than traditional campaigns.
Two-thirds of B2B marketers say content-enabled campaigns help at the top of the sales funnel by increasing the response rate they get to offers; 37% say content-enabled campaigns help in the middle of the funnel by accelerating lead nurturing.
B2B marketers say their top reasons for launching content-enabled campaigns are to capture more leads (74% cite as a goal), move prospects through the sales funnel (68%), and educate audiences (68%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than one hundred B2B marketers.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- A Masterclass in B2B Storytelling | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Marketers and Creating Content That Sells | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- ChatGPT: Marketing Dream or Marketing Disaster | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show