The report was based on data from a survey of 505 marketing decision-makers based in the United States.
Some 30% of marketers say they plan to invest in digital advertising in 2017, and 30% plan to invest in customer events.
Other top areas for planned investment include email marketing (26% of marketers plan to invest), social media (26%), content development (24%), and customer loyalty (24%).
Marketers say their biggest priorities for 2017 are to grow brand awareness (23% cite it as their top goal), to convert more leads to sales (20.4%), and to generate more leads (18.4%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 505 marketing decision makers based in the United States.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 10 Biggest Emerging Global Risks According to Experts