Most marketers are either still experimenting with influencer marketing, or they're running individual campaigns rather than maintaining ongoing programs, according to recent research from Altimeter, Traackr, and TopRank Marketing.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted between August 24 and September 28, 2016, among 102 marketers; 70% of respondents work for companies with 1,000+ employees.
Some 43% of respondents say their brand is still experimenting with influencer marketing, and 28% say they are involving influencers in individual campaigns.
Just 24% of respondents say their brand is running ongoing influencer programs, and 5% say they have integrated influencers across all marketing activities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help