The report was based on data from a survey of 20,000 consumers and 10,000 brands based in 12 countries (Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States).
Consumers as well as companies say satisfaction is the emotion most linked to positive brand experiences, though a bigger share of consumers cite it as the top emotion.
Feeling safe/reassured is the next most-cited emotion tied to positive brand experiences.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples
- Do Employees Get the Brand Story Right?