The report was based on data from a survey of 20,000 consumers and 10,000 brands based in 12 countries (Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States).
Consumers as well as companies say satisfaction is the emotion most linked to positive brand experiences, though a bigger share of consumers cite it as the top emotion.
Feeling safe/reassured is the next most-cited emotion tied to positive brand experiences.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Sustainable Branding: Why Leading With Green Misses the Mark, and What to Do Instead
- Old Logo vs. New Logo: How Consumers Feel About Six Brand Redesigns
- Six Ways to Strengthen Your Brand Through Product Packaging
- How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!): David Meerman Scott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]