The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2017 of 3,327 adults in the United States age 18 and older. The survey group comprised a mix of Snapchat users and non-users.
Some 48% of respondents say they believe Snapchat is just a fad, and 52% say it is here to stay.
Among Snapchat users surveyed, 66% say they believe they will be using the service five years from now, and 34% say they believe they will not be using it.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement