The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2017 of 3,327 adults in the United States age 18 and older. The survey group comprised a mix of Snapchat users and non-users.
Some 48% of respondents say they believe Snapchat is just a fad, and 52% say it is here to stay.
Among Snapchat users surveyed, 66% say they believe they will be using the service five years from now, and 34% say they believe they will not be using it.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things