The report was based on data from a survey of 305 marketers (43% work for B2B firms, 27% for B2C firms, and 30% for hybrid B2B-B2C firms).
Respondents were polled on how they are using account-based marketing, which is the approach of targeting individual prospect/customer accounts as markets of one, rather than wider groups/verticals.
Some 51% of marketers polled say personalizing content is one of the most effective account-based marketing tactics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact