The report was based on data from a survey of 305 marketers (43% work for B2B firms, 27% for B2C firms, and 30% for hybrid B2B-B2C firms).
Respondents were polled on how they are using account-based marketing, which is the approach of targeting individual prospect/customer accounts as markets of one, rather than wider groups/verticals.
Some 51% of marketers polled say personalizing content is one of the most effective account-based marketing tactics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020