The report was based on data from a survey of 305 marketers (43% work for B2B firms, 27% for B2C firms, and 30% for hybrid B2B-B2C firms).
Respondents were polled on how they are using account-based marketing, which is the approach of targeting individual prospect/customer accounts as markets of one, rather than wider groups/verticals.
Some 51% of marketers polled say personalizing content is one of the most effective account-based marketing tactics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Rise of the Chief Revenue Officer: CallRail's Mary Pat Donnellon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?