The report was based December 2016 comScore Video Metrix Multi-Platform data for YouTube viewership in the United States. The researchers measured device trends among adults age 18 and older.
Mobile viewing is especially popular with younger adults (age 18-34) and women, the analysis found.
YouTube mobile viewers tend to watch shorter-form videos than desktop viewers do. However, mobile viewers watch nearly three times as many videos per month, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]
- How to Use Augmented Reality to Attract Customers [Animated Infographic]