The report was based on data from a survey of 500 Instagram influencers who are part of the Influence.co network. Most respondents are US-based and concentrate on consumer/lifestyle topics.
The average cost for a sponsored post varies significantly by industry, the analysis found.
Modeling influencers charge the most ($434, on average) per sponsored Instagram post. Music influencers charge the least ($201, on average).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences