The report was based on data from a survey of 500 Instagram influencers who are part of the Influence.co network. Most respondents are US-based and concentrate on consumer/lifestyle topics.
The average cost for a sponsored post varies significantly by industry, the analysis found.
Modeling influencers charge the most ($434, on average) per sponsored Instagram post. Music influencers charge the least ($201, on average).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]