Influencers charge $271, on average, to share a sponsored post on Instagram, according to recent research from Influence.co.
The report was based on data from a survey of 500 Instagram influencers who are part of the Influence.co network. Most respondents are US-based and concentrate on consumer/lifestyle topics.
The average cost for a sponsored post varies significantly by industry, the analysis found.
Modeling influencers charge the most ($434, on average) per sponsored Instagram post. Music influencers charge the least ($201, on average).
Modeling influencers also tend to have the largest audiences (141,563 followers, on average), and music influencers tend to have the smallest (26,403).
Cost per sponsored Instagram post is strongly correlated to audience size, the analysis found.
Influencers with 100,000 or more followers charge $763 per sponsored post, on average, whereas those with fewer than 1,000 followers charge $83, on average.
Male Instagram influencers tend to charge more per sponsored post ($358, on average) than female Instagram influencers ($218, on average).
However, male and female influencers have around the same average audience sizes.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 500 Instagram influencers who are part of the Influence.co network. Most respondents are US-based and concentrate on consumer/lifestyle topics.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]
- Should Brands 'Break Up' With Twitter?
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter