The report was based on both unpaid and paid US Microsoft Bing search data for June 2015 through June 2016.
Searches related to family travel jump in April, especially on mobile phones. Desktop and tablet searches also increase in the spring, though they reach their peak in the early summer.
Cost-per-click (CPC) rates on search ads related to family travel are highest in March; clickthrough rates are highest in June.
"Vacation ideas" is the most searched generic term related to family travel; "top all inclusive resorts" is the second most-searched for term.
The fastest-growing family travel related search terms for June 2015 through June 2016 were "cheap family vacations" and "summer vacation ideas."
About the research: The report was based on both unpaid and paid Microsoft Bing search data for June 2015 through June 2016.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- A Complete Guide to Anchor Text Optimization in Four Steps
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Get Keyword Ideas for Your Website: A Beginner's Guide
- A Marketer's Guide to SEO in 2022: Franco Valentino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022