The report was based on data from a survey of 189 buyers of B2B products and services.
One-third of respondents work in the technology/software industry, and 28% in the business services/consulting industry. More than half of respondents (52%) hold C-level, VP-level, or director-level positions at their companies.
Some 72% of B2B buyers say they have been placing a higher emphasis on the trustworthiness of content sources over the past year; 52% say they have been increasingly preferring mobile-optimized content; and 46% say they've been preferring shorter format pieces.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2019 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- The State of Blogging: Post Length and Publishing Frequency Trends
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]