The report was based on data from a survey of 189 buyers of B2B products and services.
One-third of respondents work in the technology/software industry, and 28% in the business services/consulting industry. More than half of respondents (52%) hold C-level, VP-level, or director-level positions at their companies.
Some 72% of B2B buyers say they have been placing a higher emphasis on the trustworthiness of content sources over the past year; 52% say they have been increasingly preferring mobile-optimized content; and 46% say they've been preferring shorter format pieces.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content
- Five Extra-Powerful Ways to Build Authority With Content
- How to Use Infographics as Effective Marketing Tools [Infographic]