The report was based on data from a survey of 189 buyers of B2B products and services.
One-third of respondents work in the technology/software industry, and 28% in the business services/consulting industry. More than half of respondents (52%) hold C-level, VP-level, or director-level positions at their companies.
Some 72% of B2B buyers say they have been placing a higher emphasis on the trustworthiness of content sources over the past year; 52% say they have been increasingly preferring mobile-optimized content; and 46% say they've been preferring shorter format pieces.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Marketing People Line Up to See: Cybereason CMO Cindy Klein Roche on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2019 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]
- Online Video Watching Habits in 2018: Platform and Sound Trends [Infographic]
- Four Effective Techniques for Working With B2B Influencers