The report was based on data from a survey of 350 small business owners and managers. The small businesses surveyed all have 1-500 employees; 40% have fewer than 10 employees; and 46% have annual revenue of less than $1 million.
Some 58% of respondents say they plan to increase their spend on social media in 2017 and 56% plan to spend more on their website.
Also, 39% are budgeting more for email marketing, and 35% are spending more on SEO.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales