The report was based on data from a survey of 350 small business owners and managers. The small businesses surveyed all have 1-500 employees; 40% have fewer than 10 employees; and 46% have annual revenue of less than $1 million.
Some 58% of respondents say they plan to increase their spend on social media in 2017 and 56% plan to spend more on their website.
Also, 39% are budgeting more for email marketing, and 35% are spending more on SEO.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]