The report was based on data from a survey of 350 small business owners and managers. The small businesses surveyed all have 1-500 employees; 40% have fewer than 10 employees; and 46% have annual revenue of less than $1 million.
Some 58% of respondents say they plan to increase their spend on social media in 2017 and 56% plan to spend more on their website.
Also, 39% are budgeting more for email marketing, and 35% are spending more on SEO.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Local Businesses Should Be Marketing in 2019
- Push Notifications vs. SMS vs. Email: A Comparison [Infographic]
- 2019 Martech Predictions: From Facebook Marketing to Meeting Automation
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]