Although learning and using new technologies has become an essential part of B2B marketers' jobs, most would rather be focused on traditional undertakings, such as developing new campaigns, according to recent research from Leadspace.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted by the Martech Industry Council, a group of 32 senior B2B marketing leaders.
The 270+ B2B firms surveyed use 16 different marketing technologies, on average. Only 3% of marketers say the various marketing technologies they use are easy to integrate with.
B2B marketers say the things they like doing most at work are developing new campaigns (77% of respondents say so) and creating new marketing programs (70%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]