Most hospitals/health systems are engaging in content marketing but many are finding it to be only somewhat effective in achieving their business goals, according to recent research from True North Custom.
The report was based on data from a survey of 101 healthcare marketing executives who work for hospitals and health systems of various sizes in the United States.
Some 69% of respondents say their organization is already engaging in content marketing and 17% say their organization plans to start engaging in content marketing in 2017.
Just over two-thirds (66.7%) of respondents say their content marketing efforts are somewhat effective; 27.8% say their content marketing efforts are very effective; and 5.6% say they are not effective.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples
- Do Employees Get the Brand Story Right?
- Your Brand Safety Is at Stake: What to Do in the Era of 'Sleeping Giants'
- Six Naming Trends to Help Your Brand or Product Stand Out in 2019