The proportion of clicks on Google AdWords units originating from mobile phones increased significantly in the first quarter of 2017 (1Q17) compared with the first quarter of 2016, according to recent research from iProspect.
The report was based on 1Q17 paid search data from 1,300 Google AdWords accounts and more than 176,000 active campaigns.
Some 59% of clicks on Google paid search units in 1Q17 came from mobile phones, up 24% from 1Q16; 32% of clicks in 1Q17 came from desktop computers, and 10% from tablets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce