The proportion of clicks on Google AdWords units originating from mobile phones increased significantly in the first quarter of 2017 (1Q17) compared with the first quarter of 2016, according to recent research from iProspect.
The report was based on 1Q17 paid search data from 1,300 Google AdWords accounts and more than 176,000 active campaigns.
Some 59% of clicks on Google paid search units in 1Q17 came from mobile phones, up 24% from 1Q16; 32% of clicks in 1Q17 came from desktop computers, and 10% from tablets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]