The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 advertising and marketing executives who work for firms in the United States, as well as 1,000 US workers age 18 and older who work in office environments.
Some 61% of respondents say their firm offers part-time work, and 33% say their firm offers flextime.
Also, 30% of respondents say their firms provide telecommuting options; 14% say a compressed workweek; and 12% say job-sharing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Turn Marketing Teams Into Agile Jedi Masters [Infographic]
- Big Data: Big Opportunity or Big Headache?
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Difficult People: 'Jackass Whisperer' Scott Stratten on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Rise of Revenue Operations [Infographic]
- A CMO's Thanksgiving: Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Managing the Marketing Mayhem