The report was based on data from a survey of 1,003 self-identified owners and managers of small businesses in the United States.
Some 71% of respondents say they have a website that helps to market their business; 68% of respondents say they market on social media.
Only 28% of small business owners surveyed say they are spending on digital advertising.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact