The report was based on data from a survey of 1,003 self-identified owners and managers of small businesses in the United States.
Some 71% of respondents say they have a website that helps to market their business; 68% of respondents say they market on social media.
Only 28% of small business owners surveyed say they are spending on digital advertising.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)