The report was based on data from a survey of 1,003 self-identified owners and managers of small businesses in the United States.
Some 71% of respondents say they have a website that helps to market their business; 68% of respondents say they market on social media.
Only 28% of small business owners surveyed say they are spending on digital advertising.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales
- Survive or Thrive? CEOs Must Invest Now in Marketing
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]