The report was based on data from a survey of 300 social media influencers who use Hashoff's platform and who post primarily about consumer topic areas (sports, travel, entertainment, food, etc.).
Some 99% of respondents say they post content to Instagram; 67% post to Facebook, 51% to Snapchat, 43% to Twitter, 30% to YouTube, and 28% to Pinterest.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]