The report was based on data from Owler's database of feedback given by employees, followers, competitors, and other company stakeholders on 167,000 executives. Only companies based in large cities and with recent input from the Owler community were included in the data set.
The researchers assigned each CEO a likeability score (with 100 equaling perfect likeability) based on a model that weighted inputs differently depending on who gave the feedback.
Jalinek topped the list of CEOs of large US public companies with a likeability score of 94.9.
Arne Sorenson of Marriott ranked second, followed by Richard Fairbank of Capital One.
Edelman had the highest likeability score of US marketing/advertising agency CEOs (89.3); Mihael Mikek of Celtra ranked second, followed by Mike Lieberman of Square 2 Marketing.
About the research: The report was based on data from Owler's database of feedback given by employees, followers, competitors, and other company stakeholders on 167,000 executives.
Continue reading "The 10 Most Liked Enterprise CEOs and Marketing Agency CEOs" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Revenue Operations: The New Leader of Go-to-Market
- The Marketing Service Chain: How to Improve Customer Experience and Strengthen Your Brand
- Nearly Painless Change Management: Katie Robbert of Trust Insights on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Organization Into an Innovation Powerhouse: Carla Johnson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips for Choosing the Perfect Martech Stack