Consumers in the United States now use mobile devices more than desktop computers to search online for information related to family vacations, luxury travel, and couples travel/honeymoons, according to recent research from Google.
The report was based on internal US Google search data from January 2014 through January 2017, as well as data from a survey of US online consumers.
Google searches related to family vacations have undergone the strongest year-on-year growth among travel-related categories, the analysis found.
Some of the fastest-growing search terms related to family travel are "best vacations for kids under 10" and "inexpensive family vacations."
Check out the infographic for more insights from the research:
About the research: The report was based on internal US Google search data from January 2014 through January 2017, as well as data from a survey of US online consumers.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- Visual Search for B2B Marketing Success: Olga Andrienko on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Ways to Optimize Your Videos for Search [Infographic]
- Five B2B Brands That Prove Voice Search Is More Than Hype
- Google's 'Helpful Content Update': Five SEO Mistakes to Avoid
- A Complete Guide to Anchor Text Optimization in Four Steps
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]