Consumers in the United States now use mobile devices more than desktop computers to search online for information related to family vacations, luxury travel, and couples travel/honeymoons, according to recent research from Google.
The report was based on internal US Google search data from January 2014 through January 2017, as well as data from a survey of US online consumers.
Google searches related to family vacations have undergone the strongest year-on-year growth among travel-related categories, the analysis found.
Some of the fastest-growing search terms related to family travel are "best vacations for kids under 10" and "inexpensive family vacations."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]