The report was based on Facebook and Twitter data collected by Nielsen between September 18, 2016 and May 24, 2017 (the traditional television season).
The episodes of The Walking Dead generated 2 million social interactions, on average, on Facebook and Twitter.
Empire ranked second, with 860,000 interactions generated per episode, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content
- Five Extra-Powerful Ways to Build Authority With Content
- How to Use Infographics as Effective Marketing Tools [Infographic]