The report was based on Facebook and Twitter data collected by Nielsen between September 18, 2016 and May 24, 2017 (the traditional television season).
The episodes of The Walking Dead generated 2 million social interactions, on average, on Facebook and Twitter.
Empire ranked second, with 860,000 interactions generated per episode, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World