The report was based on Facebook and Twitter data collected by Nielsen between September 18, 2016 and May 24, 2017 (the traditional television season).
The episodes of The Walking Dead generated 2 million social interactions, on average, on Facebook and Twitter.
Empire ranked second, with 860,000 interactions generated per episode, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]