The report was based on data from a survey of 314 US-based marketing professionals from a mix of B2C and B2B firms.
Respondents say the most important factors that influence their decisions on whether to attend conferences are cost, location, and speakers.
Some 43% of marketers say the ideal length of a conference is three days, and 28% say the ideal length is two days; only 24% of marketers say the ideal conference length is four days or more.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales