The report was based on data from a survey of 314 US-based marketing professionals from a mix of B2C and B2B firms.
Respondents say the most important factors that influence their decisions on whether to attend conferences are cost, location, and speakers.
Some 43% of marketers say the ideal length of a conference is three days, and 28% say the ideal length is two days; only 24% of marketers say the ideal conference length is four days or more.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue