How much more are major, established brands searched on Google compared with smaller, challenger brands?
SLANT examined Google search trend data for 20 categories in the United States and compared average US search volume for hot emerging brands with market leaders in each category.
For example, in the fast casual burger category, McDonald's receives 11.1 million monthly Google searches, on average, compared with 823,000 for Five Guys and 550,000 for Shake Shack.
Among payment apps/platforms, PayPal receives 30.4 million monthly Google searches, on average, compared with 823,000 for Venmo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Site Speed Is Key for SEO in 2019 (and Beyond)
- Local Business Links and Reputation: Competitive Difference-Makers in SEO
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing