How much more are major, established brands searched on Google compared with smaller, challenger brands?
SLANT examined Google search trend data for 20 categories in the United States and compared average US search volume for hot emerging brands with market leaders in each category.
For example, in the fast casual burger category, McDonald's receives 11.1 million monthly Google searches, on average, compared with 823,000 for Five Guys and 550,000 for Shake Shack.
Among payment apps/platforms, PayPal receives 30.4 million monthly Google searches, on average, compared with 823,000 for Venmo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts