How much more are major, established brands searched on Google compared with smaller, challenger brands?
SLANT examined Google search trend data for 20 categories in the United States and compared average US search volume for hot emerging brands with market leaders in each category.
For example, in the fast casual burger category, McDonald's receives 11.1 million monthly Google searches, on average, compared with 823,000 for Five Guys and 550,000 for Shake Shack.
Among payment apps/platforms, PayPal receives 30.4 million monthly Google searches, on average, compared with 823,000 for Venmo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Don't Let Your CMS Migration Go South: SEO and Related Considerations