The report was based on data from a survey of 1,192 marketers who are manager-level and above, 511 B2C consumers, and 489 B2B customers—in France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Some 82% of marketers surveyed say they have a deep understanding of how their consumers want to engage.
However, 65% of B2B customers and 47% of B2C consumers say brands/vendors could do a better job of aligning engagement activities with their needs.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketers and Retailers, Want to Survive the Holiday Season? Implement AI.
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)