The report was based on data from a survey of 1,192 marketers who are manager-level and above, 511 B2C consumers, and 489 B2B customers—in France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Some 82% of marketers surveyed say they have a deep understanding of how their consumers want to engage.
However, 65% of B2B customers and 47% of B2C consumers say brands/vendors could do a better job of aligning engagement activities with their needs.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]