The report was based on 2Q16 through 2Q17 Facebook spend data from customers using Nanigans' advertising automation software. The analysis included ad spend on Facebook desktop, Facebook mobile, and Facebook Audience Network; Instagram was excluded.
Most Nanigans customers are direct-response advertisers in the e-commerce, gaming, and Internet/mobile verticals.
The average global Facebook advertising CTR jumped 49% between 2Q16 and 2Q17: from 1.18% to 1.76%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels