The report was based on 2Q16 through 2Q17 Facebook spend data from customers using Nanigans' advertising automation software. The analysis included ad spend on Facebook desktop, Facebook mobile, and Facebook Audience Network; Instagram was excluded.
Most Nanigans customers are direct-response advertisers in the e-commerce, gaming, and Internet/mobile verticals.
The average global Facebook advertising CTR jumped 49% between 2Q16 and 2Q17: from 1.18% to 1.76%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]