The report was based on 2Q16 through 2Q17 Facebook spend data from customers using Nanigans' advertising automation software. The analysis included ad spend on Facebook desktop, Facebook mobile, and Facebook Audience Network; Instagram was excluded.
Most Nanigans customers are direct-response advertisers in the e-commerce, gaming, and Internet/mobile verticals.
The average global Facebook advertising CTR jumped 49% between 2Q16 and 2Q17: from 1.18% to 1.76%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)