The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2017 of 350 consumers. Respondents were asked about how they use search engines (either Web-based or via an app such as Google Maps) to find and research local businesses.
Some 53% of consumers say they typically visit/book an appointment within 48 hours of conducting a search for a local business:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts