The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2017 of 350 consumers. Respondents were asked about how they use search engines (either Web-based or via an app such as Google Maps) to find and research local businesses.
Some 53% of consumers say they typically visit/book an appointment within 48 hours of conducting a search for a local business:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]