The report was based on data from a survey of 505 consumers in the United States who use e-commerce apps on their smartphones at least two or three times per month; 37% use e-commerce apps once per day or more.
Fully 68% of respondents say they use e-commerce apps to receive deals/offers.
Some 64% use e-commerce apps for the flexibility to buy anytime, and 62% use e-commerce apps to compare prices.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]