The report was based on data from a survey of 2,621 event attendees and 1,630 event organizers from around the world.
Some 66% of attendees say they learn about events/conferences from friends and acquaintances, and 59% say they find out from email newsletters.
Nearly half (49%) find out from online searches related to events they have heard about.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help