The report was based on data from a survey of 2,621 event attendees and 1,630 event organizers from around the world.
Some 66% of attendees say they learn about events/conferences from friends and acquaintances, and 59% say they find out from email newsletters.
Nearly half (49%) find out from online searches related to events they have heard about.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020