The report was based on data from a survey of 2,621 event attendees and 1,630 event organizers from around the world.
Some 66% of attendees say they learn about events/conferences from friends and acquaintances, and 59% say they find out from email newsletters.
Nearly half (49%) find out from online searches related to events they have heard about.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]