The report was based on data from a survey of 2,621 event attendees and 1,630 event organizers from around the world.
Some 66% of attendees say they learn about events/conferences from friends and acquaintances, and 59% say they find out from email newsletters.
Nearly half (49%) find out from online searches related to events they have heard about.
Some 89% of organizers say they market their events through their own website; 76% market through email newsletters; and 73% through social media.
Some 65% of organizers say they would like to use social media more frequently in the future to market their events.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 2,621 event attendees and 1,630 event organizers from around the world.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Successful Ways to Combine Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- The 'Purpose Gap' Facing Many B2B Brands
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics