The report was based on data from a survey of 1,033 smartphone users in the United States.
Some 37% of respondents select Facebook as one of the three mobile apps they cannot go without.
Gmail is next (34% of respondents say they cannot go without it), followed by Amazon (30%), Google Maps (24%), and Google Search (22%).
Not surprisingly, there is a strong correlation between the apps that rank as the most essential and the apps that are most often positioned on smartphone users' home screens.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 1,033 smartphone users in the United States.
Continue reading "The Five Essential Mobile Apps" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever
- The Most Effective Marketing Tactics for Driving App Installs
- Text Marketing: 2020's Digital Disruptor