The report was based on Nielsen data from 2013 through the first half of 2017.
The "TV Universe" (people age 2+ whom Nielsen includes in audience estimates) this season is up 0.9% compared with last season.
The largest US television audience age group is people age 50-64 (61.8 million people; 20% of the total).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]
- Google Ads Mobile Benchmarks for 18 Industries [Infographic]
- 2018 Digital Advertising Trends: Which Predictions Came True [Infographic]
- The Psychology of Advertising: Thinking vs. Feeling [Infographic]