The report was based on Nielsen data from 2013 through the first half of 2017.
The "TV Universe" (people age 2+ whom Nielsen includes in audience estimates) this season is up 0.9% compared with last season.
The largest US television audience age group is people age 50-64 (61.8 million people; 20% of the total).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Going Hyper-Local: How Sponsoring an Event Can Grow Your Business [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?