Consumers in the United States feel the most loyalty toward Amazon's e-commerce store and Google's search engine among major brands, according to recent research from Brand Keys.
The report was based on data from a survey of 49,168 US consumers between age 16-65. Respondents were asked to evaluate how loyal they feel to 740 brands in 83 categories.
Amazon's e-commerce site, which ranked second in last year's survey, tops this year's list of brands US consumers feel most loyal to.
Google's search engine, which ranked first in last year's survey, drops to second on the list this year.
Some companies are highly ranked by consumers in multiple categories, including Amazon (Online Retail, Tablets, and Video Streaming) and Apple (Tablets, Smartphones, and Computers).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 49,168 US consumers between age 16-65. Respondents were asked to evaluate how loyal they feel to 740 brands in 83 categories.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Brand Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Expectation Branding: The Value of Losing Quickly and Owning Your Flaws
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding in 2023 and Beyond: Christine Gritmon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Less Humor, More Inspiration: The Messaging People Want From Brands
- Six Ways to Build Brand Influence Using Thought Leaders in Your Organization
- The Nine Most Common Brand-Positioning Mistakes
- The Top 20 Brands Gen Z Has an Oversized Preference For [Infographic]