Consumers in the United States feel the most loyalty toward Amazon's e-commerce store and Google's search engine among major brands, according to recent research from Brand Keys.
The report was based on data from a survey of 49,168 US consumers between age 16-65. Respondents were asked to evaluate how loyal they feel to 740 brands in 83 categories.
Amazon's e-commerce site, which ranked second in last year's survey, tops this year's list of brands US consumers feel most loyal to.
Google's search engine, which ranked first in last year's survey, drops to second on the list this year.
Some companies are highly ranked by consumers in multiple categories, including Amazon (Online Retail, Tablets, and Video Streaming) and Apple (Tablets, Smartphones, and Computers).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 49,168 US consumers between age 16-65. Respondents were asked to evaluate how loyal they feel to 740 brands in 83 categories.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Brand Extensions: A Strategic Path to Growth
- The Most Valuable Global Brands
- Branding vs. Brand Identity: Five Key Differences and How to Do Both Effectively
- A Branding Geek's Five Brand-Naming Rules You Shouldn't Hesitate to Break
- Four Ways to Improve Brand Loyalty [Infographic]
- The 30 Brands B2B Professionals Trust Most