Consumers in the United States feel the most loyalty toward Amazon's e-commerce store and Google's search engine among major brands, according to recent research from Brand Keys.
The report was based on data from a survey of 49,168 US consumers between age 16-65. Respondents were asked to evaluate how loyal they feel to 740 brands in 83 categories.
Amazon's e-commerce site, which ranked second in last year's survey, tops this year's list of brands US consumers feel most loyal to.
Google's search engine, which ranked first in last year's survey, drops to second on the list this year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]
- Four Google Alerts Alternatives That You Will Actually Want to Use