Consumers in the United States feel the most loyalty toward Amazon's e-commerce store and Google's search engine among major brands, according to recent research from Brand Keys.
The report was based on data from a survey of 49,168 US consumers between age 16-65. Respondents were asked to evaluate how loyal they feel to 740 brands in 83 categories.
Amazon's e-commerce site, which ranked second in last year's survey, tops this year's list of brands US consumers feel most loyal to.
Google's search engine, which ranked first in last year's survey, drops to second on the list this year.
Some companies are highly ranked by consumers in multiple categories, including Amazon (Online Retail, Tablets, and Video Streaming) and Apple (Tablets, Smartphones, and Computers).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 49,168 US consumers between age 16-65. Respondents were asked to evaluate how loyal they feel to 740 brands in 83 categories.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Why You Need a Brand Style Guide (Even If you Think You Don't)
- Eight Steps to Ensure Brand Safety With Influencer Marketing
- Three Online Community Management Challenges B2B Brands Face
- Nine Rebranding Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
- How the Barbie Movie's Marketing Genius Can Inspire Your Podcast—and Your Own Marketing
- The What, Why, and How of Community- and Brand-Building for B2B Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show