The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August and September 2017 among 800 digital marketers and e-commerce professionals.
two-thirds (67%) of survey respondents work for in-house for organizations that are trying to improve their conversion rates, and 33% work for agencies, vendors, or specialist consultancies.
Some 72% of in-house marketers say A/B testing is a highly valuable approach for improving online conversion rates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Profit-Mapping Helps You Avoid Using the Ways of the Past to Manage the Challenges of the Future
- What Is Marketing Orchestration? [Infographic]
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]