The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August and September 2017 among 800 digital marketers and e-commerce professionals.
two-thirds (67%) of survey respondents work for in-house for organizations that are trying to improve their conversion rates, and 33% work for agencies, vendors, or specialist consultancies.
Some 72% of in-house marketers say A/B testing is a highly valuable approach for improving online conversion rates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas