What makes a team effective? Which qualities set successful groups apart from other groups?
To find out, Google conduted more than 200 interviews with its employees and looked at more than 250 attributes of 180 active Google teams.
The primary finding of the analysis was that how team members interact, structure their work, and view their contributions matters more than the traits of individual employees.
Specifically, the researchers found five key group dynamics set successful teams apart from other teams at Google.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills
- Market Like an Athlete, Not a Weekend Warrior: How to Avoid Ineffective Campaigns and Burnout
- Transform Your Life Through Small Changes: 'Atomic Habits' Author James Clear on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic]