What makes a team effective? Which qualities set successful groups apart from other groups?
To find out, Google conduted more than 200 interviews with its employees and looked at more than 250 attributes of 180 active Google teams.
The primary finding of the analysis was that how team members interact, structure their work, and view their contributions matters more than the traits of individual employees.
Specifically, the researchers found five key group dynamics set successful teams apart from other teams at Google.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]