The report was based on 3Q17 data from the Facebook campaigns of 210 brands managed by iProspect U.S. (the spend was not confined to US markets). The analysis included data from Facebook, Instagram, and the Facebook Audience Network (FAN).
Average CTR in 3Q17 was up 14% compared with 3Q16; average CTR was up 24% compared with 2Q17.
Some 82% of Facebook spend by iProspect customers in the third quarter of 2017 went to mobile News Feed placements.
Average CPM in 3Q17 rose 16% quarter over quarter and 4% year over year, in part due to traditional seasonal trends.
Energy/utilities brands paid the highest average CPM relative to spend in 3Q17 among the industries examined.
Average cost per video view (CPVV) in 3Q17 was up both quarter over quarter and year over year.
About the research: The report was based on 3Q17 data from the Facebook campaigns of 210 brands managed by iProspect U.S. (the spend was not confined to US markets). The analysis included data from Facebook, Instagram, and the Facebook Audience Network (FAN).
Continue reading "Facebook 3Q17 Advertising Benchmarks" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]
- A New Approach to Social Media: Aaron Templer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]