The report was based on 3Q17 data from the Facebook campaigns of 210 brands managed by iProspect U.S. (the spend was not confined to US markets). The analysis included data from Facebook, Instagram, and the Facebook Audience Network (FAN).
Average CTR in 3Q17 was up 14% compared with 3Q16; average CTR was up 24% compared with 2Q17.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]