The report was based on 3Q17 data from the Facebook campaigns of 210 brands managed by iProspect U.S. (the spend was not confined to US markets). The analysis included data from Facebook, Instagram, and the Facebook Audience Network (FAN).
Average CTR in 3Q17 was up 14% compared with 3Q16; average CTR was up 24% compared with 2Q17.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]