The report was based on 2017 data from Tenor's GIF-sharing platform, which handles more than 9 billion searches per month.
The researchers excluded GIFs that are perennially popular (e.g., "happy birthday").
A "yay" GIF featuring actor Jonah Hill was the third most shared of 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing