The report was based on 2017 data from Tenor's GIF-sharing platform, which handles more than 9 billion searches per month.
The researchers excluded GIFs that are perennially popular (e.g., "happy birthday").
A "yay" GIF featuring actor Jonah Hill was the third most shared of 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Win Friends Who Influence People: SAP Ariba's Amisha Gandhi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Video Marketing Strategy
- B2B Marketing People Line Up to See: Cybereason CMO Cindy Klein Roche on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2019 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]