The report was based on data from a survey of 1,030 consumers in the United States who had seen or heard an advertisement in the previous week; 28% of respondents were age 18-34, 40% were 35-54, and 32% were 55 and older.
Some 61% of respondents trust TV/broadcast video; 58% trust print; 45%, radio/podcast; 42%, out-of-home/billboards; 41%, online; and 38%, social media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide