The report was based on data from a survey of 500 marketing executives (29% work for B2B firms, 14% work for B2C firms, and 26% work for hybrid B2B-B2C firms).
Some 34% of respondents say artificial intelligence is the 2018 trend they feel most unprepared for.
Another 29% cite augmented/virtual reality, 23% cite voice search, and 11% cite new social networks.
Marketing executives say the biggest internal challenges that could negatively impact their 2018 online performance are not having enough budget, not having the right team, and not having enough time.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 500 marketing executives (29% work for B2B firms, 14% work for B2C firms, and 26% work for hybrid B2B-B2C firms).
Continue reading "The 2018 Trends Marketing Executives Feel Least Prepared For" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Spark Customer Delight in Unexpected Places
- 15 Data Fallacies to Avoid [Infographic]
- What Will a Cookieless Future Look Like Five Years On?
- How Cookie Loss Is Affecting Enterprise Marketing Strategies
- How Superior Product Experiences Can Fuel Exceptional Customer Experiences: Three Considerations
- Never Stop 'Dating' Your Customer: Three Ways to Nurture Relationships