The report was based on data from a survey conducted in October 2017 among 1,000 small business owners in the United States.
Some 71% of respondents say they plan use social media content to acquire new customers in 2018. Three-quarters of respondents plan to include Facebook as part of their social media strategy next year.
Only 28% of small business owners are not planning to increase their digital marketing budgets in 2018.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in October 2017 among 1,000 small business owners in the United States.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Keeps Senior Marketers Up at Night?
- Martech 2023: Three Trends to Expect
- Inclusive B2B Marketing Techniques You Can’t Afford to Ignore: Sydni Craig-Hart on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]