The report was based on data from a survey of 181 marketers whose firms run influencer campaigns. Respondents work in a range of B2C industries, including CPG, food/beverage, and retail.
Some 39% of respondents say they plan to increase their spend on influencer marketing this year; 21% plan to spend the same as in 2017; and 5% plan to decrease their spend.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]