The report was based on data from a survey of 181 marketers whose firms run influencer campaigns. Respondents work in a range of B2C industries, including CPG, food/beverage, and retail.
Some 39% of respondents say they plan to increase their spend on influencer marketing this year; 21% plan to spend the same as in 2017; and 5% plan to decrease their spend.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Rise of the Chief Revenue Officer: CallRail's Mary Pat Donnellon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?