Just over half of news publishers say they now offer native advertising options on their platforms, according to recent research from the Native Advertising Institute and the International News Media Association.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2017 among 231 people who work for news media companies around the world.
Some 51% of respondents say their organization offers native advertising formats.
An additional 41% of respondents say their organization is likely to offer native advertising formats in the future.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Steps to Take Before You Launch a Digital Marketing Campaign
- Context Is Everything: Language and Voice in Marketing Messaging [Video]
- Going Hyper-Local: How Sponsoring an Event Can Grow Your Business [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels